Conquer the Future with High Speed Data Transport (HSDT)
As data center convergence becomes more commonplace, so do the demands placed on the physical infrastructure.
- • Need to increase your network’s throughput?
- • Reduce latency or improve Service Level Agreements (SLAs)?
Panduit High Speed Data Transport (HSDT) systems can help.
HSDT Copper and Fiber Systems
Panduit provides the broadest end-to-end HSDT solutions, offering maximum flexibility and control in the design, layout and deployment of data centers:
- • Optical fiber
- • Direct attach copper cable assemblies
- • Twisted pair copper cabling
HSDT also works with pre-configured infrastructures, reduce speed-to-deployment, enhances thermal performance, decreases energy usage and decrease total cost of ownership.
- Read the new article Troubleshoot Cabling Issues from Processor Magazine that details what to do before & after problems arise with data & network cables
- Permanent Link Testing of MPO Cable Plant for Higher Speed Channels