Get Ready for the Future with High Speed Data Transport
As data center convergence becomes more commonplace, so do the demands placed on the physical infrastructure. Whether you’re trying to increase your network’s throughput, reduce latency or enable improved Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Panduit High Speed Data Transport (HSDT) systems can help.
HSDT Copper and Fiber Systems
With best-in-class physical infrastructure solutions, Panduit provides the broadest offering of end-to-end HSDT solutions: optical fiber, direct attach copper cable assemblies, and twisted pair copper cabling. This gives data center architects and managers maximum flexibility in the design, layout, and implementation of their data centers.
Specifically, HSDT enables advanced network designs such as fabric-based architectures and FCoE, as well as higher bandwidth deployments such as 10/40/100 Gig Ethernet LANs and 8/16/32 Gig Fibre Channel SANs to be deployed independently or in various combinations. HSDT also works with pre-configured infrastructures, which lowers speed-to-deployment, enhances thermal performance, decreases energy usage and reduces total cost of ownership.
Panduit’s End-to-End High Speed Data Transport Solution
- QSFP+ and SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Cable Assemblies— These twin-ax cables provide the lowest latency and power consumption of the three media types used within a data center
- Category 6A UTP Cabling Systems — Panduit’s Category 6A UTP copper cabling system utilizes patented MaTriX Technology in the cable and patch cords along with advanced connector compensation techniques to achieve channel bandwidth performance above industry standard requirements. The MaTriX Technology is constructed of discontinuous metallic elements that provide a very high degree of alien crosstalk suppression. These Category 6A UTP cabling systems rival the performance of a shielded system without the need for bonding and grounding and eliminate the concern for shield current flow arising from ground potential differences.
- PanMPO Fiber Connectors — Simplify the migration from 10G to 40G Ethernet with the revolutionary PanMPO Connector that changes gender and polarity in the field, on the fly.
- OM3 and OM4 Multimode Fiber — Features MTP*, duplex and single fiber connectivity solutions, low loss and premium grade high performance laser optimized fiber; extended 550m reach with OM4 fiber for 10 GbE infrastructure
- Signature Core™ Fiber Optic Cabling System — a multimode optical fiber and connectivity solution that delivers the ultimate in design flexibility, verified optical performance and signal integrity far beyond the requirements for 10/40/100 Gb/s Ethernet and 8 and 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel.
and Fiber cabling systems can be installed in 75% less time than field-termination methods, eliminating the need for on-site bundling, terminating, and testing. Moves, adds, and changes can be made immediately by existing on-site network professionals, increasing productivity relative to traditional field installations.
- QuickNet™ Fiber Optic Tapped Cassettes work with industry-leading diagnostic and monitoring equipment to provide visibility into network traffic, to improve operational efficiency and maintain regulatory compliance.
*MTP is a registered trademark of US Conec Ltd.
- Read the new article Troubleshoot Cabling Issues from Processor Magazine that details what to do before & after problems arise with data & network cables