A Complete Data Center Infrastructure Solution
As a data center manager, you are challenged to meet Service Level Agreements, deliver projects on time and budget and position your organization for future success. Ongoing operational and reliability issues affect your ability to meet those objectives.
The physical infrastructure can have a significant impact on the performance, efficiency and reliability of your data center. As you begin your next data center project, take into consideration important infrastructure elements, including cable pathways, grounding and bonding, and identification systems, which help provide:
- Simplified design specification
- Faster implementation
- Operational efficiency
- Visibility and control
- Industry best practices
Data Center Management that Aligns All Aspects of Your Data Center
Panduit and our partners can help you make sure each element of your data center is properly installed and aligned to work together. This can mean the difference between prolonged network downtime or finding the problem before it occurs.
We Work with Data Center Managers to Seamlessly Integrate:
Panduit Advisory Services offers physical infrastructure assessments that help you provide a solid foundation. These assessments evaluate key components of your physical infrastructure, such as power availability, cooling capacity and efficiency, energy efficiency, cabinet placement, network connectivity, cable pathways, identification and labeling, and telecommunications grounding and bonding.
Data Center Assessment Services
- Physical Infrastructure Evaluation to help determine the health of your data center
- Detailed Thermal Assessment which can save on energy efficiency
- Review of Cabling, Pathway and Racks, a frequent source for operational efficiencies
- Telecommunications Grounding and Bonding Assessment, as a lack of equipment grounding can be the source of performance problems
Identification Solutions for Data Center Infrastructure
Physical Infrastructure Foundation
- Watch the new video The Importance of Network Identification