Audio/Visual Solutions to Your Technology Strategy
Audio/VIsial (A/V) components are constantly changing. How you integrate new A/V connectivity into your technology strategy is especially important as your organization becomes increasingly reliant on A/V resources in support of presentations, video conferencing and group collaboration in your conference rooms and work areas.
Integrate your A/V technology into your physical infrastructure.
Increasing demand for A/V resources makes it imperative to integrate your network infrastructure with the latest video and audio applications and establish an upgrade path that supports your changing business needs.
Panduit offers the physical infrastructure to support your audio/video requirements. Core elements include:
- PanZone® Wireless Enclosures, offer an added level of security
- PanWay® Raceway Systems, provide flexibility for routing, protecting and concealing A/V wires
- Mini-Com® Outlet Systems, allow for easy installation, complete functionality and modularity
- Identification and Labeling Systems, help create custom labels quickly and economically
- A Unified Physical Infrastructure enables Joliet Catholic Academy Case Study to achieve an enhanced learning experience.
- Panduit offers end-to-end Copper Cabling Infrastructure including unshielded and shielded cable in Category 7A, 7, 6A, 6, and 5e.
- Your voice, data and video needs can be met by Media Distribution Solutions to meet the communication needs of multi-dwelling units.