Properly Identified Electrical and Network Equipment Saves Time and Money.
Panduit offers high performance labeling solutions engineered to exceed UL, CSA, ISO, NEC and OSHA standards. Self-Laminating Labels, Turn-Tell® Labels, Heat Shrink Labels, and Marker Plates provide excellent wire and cable identification for network, power and control systems. Raised panel labels offer a durable on-site, on-demand solution for labeling push buttons, switches, and other areas of a panel. With the Easy-Mark™ and CAD-Connect™ Labeling Software, control panel labels can be created quickly and easily.
Comprehensive safety and facility identification — ensuring that personnel and equipment remain safe and secure:
- PanTher™ LS8E and LS8EQ Hand-Held Thermal Transfer Printers are part of a complete system for identification, designed to efficiently support TIA-606-B standard labeling requirements
- TDP43ME, TDP43HE, and TDP46HE Thermal Transfer Desktop Printers creates durable, crisp, clear legends and graphics that offer superior legibility
- Easy-Mark™ Labeling Software assists in creation of identification solutions for data centers, enterprise applications, panel shops, and construction and maintenance applications
- CAD-Connect™ Labeling Software facilitates quick and easy organization of identifiers from AutoCAD* and Visio^ for printing within Easy-Mark™ Labeling Software.
- Label Selector Tool - helps you select the correct label for a wide variety of network applications. Includes labeling for cables, patch panels, outlets, punchdown blocks, and jack modules. Includes label recommendations for Desktop Thermal Transfer Printers, Laser or Inkjet Printers, and the LS8E or LS8EQ Hand-Held Printers.
- Pan-Steel Order Form (GA2 - 0218) - allows you to create custom embossed or laser-etched marker plates and tags.
|Thermal Transfer Labels Linecard|
|Turn-Tell® Labels Product Bulletin|
|TDP43HE and TDP46HE Product Bulletin|
|Laser/Inkjet Labels Linecard|