Cable Routing Keeps Cabling Safe and Operational
Building and facilities professionals are challenged to provide the optimal method to route and manage the growing amount of data and power cabling while maintaining high levels of network performance.
Panduit cable routing systems solve these challenges by featuring easy to install channel assemblies that protect copper and fiber optic network cables and power cables from physical damage that can disrupt network transmission or electrical service within the work area, telecommunications room or data center.
- Route and manage copper data cables, fiber optic cables and power cables within data centers, enterprise buildings and industrial automation applications
- This metal wire grid pathway enables quick, easy assembly, which reduces installation time to half of typical wire basket or ladder rack systems
FiberRunner® and Fiber-Duct™ Cable Routing Systems:
- Fast and easy deployment as an overhead cable management system or in approved underfloor installations
- Robust, highly engineered plastic components with integral bend radius control surfaces that can be configured to meet any network application
- Scalable routing, which reduces installation costs and speeds implementation
- A high capacity data cable pathway that works with Net-Access™ and Net-SERV™ switch and server cabinets
- Modular base components are molded from a rigid, non-metallic material to provide a smooth pathway for cables
- Base units include high sidewalls to contain cables
- A Unified Physical Infrastructure enables Joliet Catholic Academy Case Study to achieve an enhanced learning experience.
- See how we helped JLT India to build a robust, new facility with our enterprise solutions.