Efficiently Wired Control Panels are Core to a Smart Manufacturing Environment.
Today’s panel builders must:
- Plan for increased use of EtherNet/IP, managed switches and networked devices
- Implement new design layouts to meet panel and factory space requirements
- Deploy robust EMI noise mitigation strategies to support network electronics and sensitive devices
Solutions that ensure peak performance and safety.
factory floors or fully integrated plant and office networks. With over fifty years of experience in the control panel
market, we provide an extensive system to bundle, route, protect, terminate and identify wiring and cabling in
control panels including:
- Noise Mitigation – create physical barriers using shielding products such as Panel Max™ Shielded Wiring Duct, Noise Shield and Shielded Patch Cords to lower noise return
- Space Optimization —reduce control panel space by up to 30% with innovative PanelMax™ DIN Rail Wiring Duct and Corner Wiring Duct
- Safety —provide visual warnings to enhance personnel safety with Arc Flash and Safety and Security
- EtherNet/IP Connectivity – deploy throughout automation environments and link factory and office networks with high performance copper and fiber optic connectivity
Control Panel Reference Design
Control Panel Cable Management, Space Savings, Noise Reduction, Grounding/Bonding, Identification, Networking, Power and Safety