Structured and Point to Point Cabling
When assessing your cabling network topology to determine whether you should use structured cabling or point to point cabling, the primary considerations are your design specs, network longevity, maintainability and installation. These considerations will help you choose the best cabling option for your Ethernet industrial automation application.
Panduit Industrial Automation Fiber and Copper Solutions include:
- IndustrialNet™ Copper Cabling and Connectivity Solutions maximize your facilities uptime while reducing operating costs.
- Opti-Core IndustrialNet™ PCF (Polymer Coated Fiber) Fiber Optic Cable.
- Opti-Core DCF (Dielectric Conduited Fiber) Fiber Optic Cable eliminates need for grounding and bonding.
- Simplifying Robust Industrial Network and IoT Deployment
- Industrial Ethernet Physical Layer Solutions Product Bulletin
- Integrated Network Zone System Product Bulletin
- Pre-Configured Micro Data Center Spec Sheet
- IndustrialNet Category 5e Shielded 600 V-Rated Patch Cords
- IndustrialNet Category 6/5e RJ45 Field Terminable Plug
- IndustrialNet M12 D-Code
- IndustrialNet M12 D-Code to RJ45 Panel Mount Adapter
- TX6000 UTP Copper Cable
- TX6 Category 6 UTP Copper Cable
- TX6500 Premium Category 6 UTP Copper Cable
- Opti-Core Dielectric Conduited Fiber Cable
- Opti-Core Dielectric Conduited Fiber Cable Application Note
- Opti-Core Dielectric Conduited Fiber Cable Technical Reference
- Opti-Core Fiber Optic Patch Cords and Pigtails
- Fiber Optic Infrastructure Application Guide
- Wyr-Grid Overhead Cable Tray Solution Brochure