Industrial Network Architecture: Build One You Can Rely On.
Companies today are challenged to connect their enterprise network to the factory floor. This demand for integrated communications requires careful planning and product selection. Improper or inadequate planning can lead to ‘network sprawl’—network architectures that grow out of control as a result of adding devices and connections haphazardly—limiting the ability to manage or diagnose issues when trouble arises.
To address this demand Panduit offers zone cabling solutions optimized for industrial network applications. These solutions enable deployment of flexible and secure EtherNet/IP network architectures that meet current needs and allow for seamless moves, adds and changes.
Key components of our industrial network architecture include:
- Pre-configured and Integrated Network Zone Systems including wall, floor and ceiling mount solutions for wired and wireless access point applications
- Pre-terminated cable and wire management, which provides organization and protection
- High performance copper and fiber systems that meet and exceed enterprise and industrial networking standards
- Overhead cable routing systems that manage and protect cables
- Safety and security, such as block-out and lock-in devices
- Identification, such as signage, tags and cable labels
- Pre-Configured Industrial Distribution Frame (IDF) that deploys and protects rack mount Ethernet switches with 25% faster implementation and 3X the cooling capacity
Other Topics of Interest:
Please click below to register for "Industrial Ethernet Physical Infrastructure Reference Architecture Design Guide".
|Reference Architecture Design Guide Part 1|
|Reference Architecture Design Guide Part 2|
|Reference Architecture Design Guide Part 3|
|Reference Architecture Design Guide Part 4|