Fiber systems help you harness the power of a converged network.
Signature Core™ fiber integrates multimode fiber, low loss MTP* and single fiber connectivity solutions with laser-optimized, dispersion compensated multimode fiber. This approach delivers the ultimate in flexibility, verified optical performance and signal integrity far beyond the requirements 10/40/100 Gb/s Ethernet and 8 and 16 Gb/s Fibre Channel.
- Saves on capital expenditures — allows multimode fiber to be used in applications that may have previously required singlemode fiber
- Offers flexibility — increases design options for technology growth in existing and new installations, and allows implementation of data center architectures that you need to support your business
- Provides increased headroom — simplifies installation and reduces risk
- Reduces system errors — ensures higher reliability links and improved quality of service
- Is ready for the future — allows easy migration to 40 and 100 Gb/s Ethernet and 16 and 32 Gb/S Fibre Channel
- Is a core element of a complete physical infrastructure – seamlessly integrates with end-to-end Panduit data center, enterprise and industrial automation solutions