Reshaping the Traditional High-Density Fiber Enclosure
The system marries a high-density enclosure to optimize data center space, with innovative cable management, making the HD Flex Fiber Cabling System the most serviceable and manageable on the market today.
- Easy access to connections from front or rear of cabinet.
- Each half of the split tray operates independently, minimizing disruptions.
- Allows easy access to connections on rear of enclosure, with cables routed to the side instead of the back.
Why It's Better
- Adaptable between 6 and 12-port configurations
- Amplify space and minimize costs
- Ultimate freedom and flexibility to use anywhere
- Front and back access allows infrastructure MACs without disturbing adjacent connections
- Split tray operates independently, protecting connections from disruption meaning increased uptime and reliability
- Deployment made easy!
Accessibility = Serviceability = Flexibility
Cassettes install easily from the front or the back to speed serviceability and deployment. The lift-out design of the cassettes means patch cords can stay in place, limiting disruptions. The unique split tray feature allows each half of the tray to be pulled out independently, decreasing the likelihood that connections will be disrupted.
10G to 40G/50G/100G Migration
Cassettes are easily switched to fiber adapter panels when it is time to migrate to 40G, 50G or 100G. When paired with the PanMPO Fiber Connector, migration to higher data speeds becomes a snap.