Push the Limits: Removing Fiber Connectivity Barriers
Data center operators are experiencing high demand to quickly deploy high density network infrastructure that can accommodate higher data speeds as business demands evolve. The traditional fiber enclosure has become a barrier to fulfilling serviceability, network reliability and deployments as adjacent circuits can be disrupted causing costly outages. The HD Flex™ Fiber Cabling System is designed to set you free by removing the barriers on architecture, deployment, scalability and maintenance challenges.
Why It's Better
- Enclosures and panels are adaptable between 6 and 12-port configurations
- Increase space and minimize costs
- Ultimate flexibility to use anywhere
- Remove “cable congestion” with accessibility from left and right sides of the enclosure
- Front and back access allows moves, adds and changes (MACs) without disturbing adjacent connections
- Split tray feature allows each half of the tray to be pulled out independently, protecting connections from disruption meaning increased uptime and reliability
- Cassettes have lift-out design so patch cords can stay in place without impacting nearby circuits
- Equipped with an MPO parking feature, HD Flex reduces time to install fiber trunks
Fiber Future and Beyond
The HD Flex Cabling System addresses today’s requirements for increasingly higher density levels, delivering simplified management while helping to maximize return on assets and minimize downtime. This integrated fiber system is purposely engineered to accommodate the dynamic lifecycle of today’s high-performance data centers. A comprehensive fiber cabling system for the next-generation data center.