The IntraVUE™ Appliance can function as an agent to scan isolated networks on behalf of an IntraVUE server. It can also be configured to be an IntraVUE™ Server and host IntraVUE™ in a Linux based enclosure.
Supervisor (Included with advanced subscription)
The Supervisor centralizes the monitoring of all industrial networks into one single view.
• Categorize networks in specific groups and sub-groups
• Provides network monitoring and overall health rating
• Email alerts when a network exceeds a selected parameter
Dashboard (Included with advanced subscription)
The Dashboard expands the analytical capability of any IntraVUE system. Developed to enhance understanding of issues or performance, it provides a time based view of network activity.
Auto-IP is an enhanced BOOTP and DHCP server that simplifies the process of assigning a static IP address to new or replacement devices using IntraVUE knowledge of switches, connected devices, and connected ports.
• Provides the quickest response time to replace a failed device that requires setting its fixed IP address
• Reduces the potential for assigning a wrong IP address for a device requiring a static IP address
• Allows you to pre-assign IP addresses to ports on a number of switches
For the complete Industrial Automation Offering, visit our online catalog.